What is Prime Minister Digital Health Mission 2023 (PM Digital Health Mission in Hindi), Unique Health ID Card, how the card will work, online application, registration, eligibility, documents, official site, helpline number (PM Digital Health Mission, Unique Health ID Card, Apply Online, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline number)
Health is an important subject for the Central and State Governments. To keep the common citizens healthy and to make them aware of health, the Central Government has started many schemes. Today we will talk about a similar scheme which has been launched by the Prime Minister recently. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission, under which a unique ID will be given to the people of India. Under this scheme, the biggest benefit to the common people will be that if they go to any corner of the country for treatment, then they will not need to carry any kind of report or slip with them. Every information related to his health will be present in the health card. There will be no need to link this health card with Aadhaar card. So let’s go through this article about the key points related to the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Scheme and also understand how a common
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission 2023 (PM Digital Health Mission in Hindi)
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Scheme|
|Department||Health & Family Welfare|
|helpline||It is not confirmed yet.|
|Scheme Type||Central planning|
What is Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Scheme (What is PM Digital Health Mission)
With the help of the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission scheme, a unique ID will be provided to the people of India. Every important information related to his health will be compiled in this ID. No matter where the citizen goes to any corner of the country and gets his treatment done, he does not need to carry any slip or documents. All the necessary information will be included in his health card itself. The digital health ID provided under this scheme will be of 14 digits and the special thing will be that it is not mandatory to link it with Aadhaar card. Using technology through this scheme, the goal of the central government is to provide health facilities to the people of the country. We can see this as a one stop solution in the health sector.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Scheme Features (Features)
- Under Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Yojana, every citizen will be given a unique ID which will be of 14 digits.
- While getting treatment in any corner of the country, the patient will not need to carry any paper as necessary information related to his health will be available in his health card.
- An electronic record will be created through this mission.
- Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Yojana will also help in promoting digital platforms and electronics.
- This scheme will also save the common citizen from additional health related expenses.
- One of the objectives of the scheme is also to promote the digital platform in the healthcare sector.
How will the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Scheme work (How it Works)
Four areas have been emphasized under this scheme, which are as follows:
- Unique Digital Health ID
- Registry of Health Care Professionals
- Registry of Health Facility
- and related etronics health records.
By working on these four points, the government will create a digital environment through which health care can increase. To generate the unique ID, the person has to give his basic information like location, family, relationship, contact etc. Apart from all this, the government will also collect the information of doctors who do traditional methods of medicine. In this way, information related to health care will be available on a large scale.
How to Create Health Record (How to Create Health Record)
To create a help record, the following points have to be kept in mind:
- First of all a health ID will be created.
- After this the health related information of the person will be taken.
- Those information will then be linked to the Health ID. Approval will be taken from that person before adding the information.
- This information will be known as Personal Health Record System with the help of which a person will manage his health related information. This has also been said on the official website of the National Health Authority.
- Health data, treatment details, discharge summary, lab reports etc. will be compiled in this record.
- Under this mission, an electronic medical record will be created which will be a digital health chart of the patient.
- Electronic Medical Records will help in promoting Unified Health Interface.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Eligibility
People from all over India can take advantage of the facilities under the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission. Every citizen of India is eligible for this scheme.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Documents
The government has also not shared the information about the documents related to Pradhan Mantri Health Mission Yojana. But a person can use his Aadhaar card or his mobile number to create a unique ID. Apart from this, the government will soon tell about other important documents.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Official Website
An official website related to the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission has been announced, by clicking on this link you will reach it. The website of the National Health Authority can also be visited to view the necessary information . Detailed information about schemes related to the health sector has been given on this website.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Application (How to Apply)
The process and date of application related to the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission will soon be brought in the public domain by the government, so far there is no information related to it, but it is expected that this process will be started soon. At the beginning of this process, a unique ID will have to be made which will be of 14 digits. To create a unique ID, a person will have to provide information related to Aadhaar card or mobile number.
Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission Scheme Application Status (Status)
Information related to application status has not been shared by the government. The government will update its information soon.
Prime Minister Digital Health Mission Helpline Number
The helpline number related to Prime Minister Digital Health Mission has not been shared yet but for any update we should visit the official website of National Health Authority and see the information.
|home page||Click here|
|official website||Click here|
What is the objective of the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission?
Health related services have to be strengthened in the digital environment.
Can every Indian take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission?
Is there any official website related to PM Digital Health Mission confirmed?
Is there any helpline related to Prime Minister Digital Health Mission?
It has not been confirmed yet.